The Gatto of Venice is a Mini Robot Excavator suitable for construction and remediation activities, and designed to work together with a suction machine (such as Suction Excavators or Vacuum Trucks) for the removal of different types of materials.
The latest version designed by Gerotto is made of stainless steel, a material that makes it more resistant to wear (chemical agents, rust) and increases its weight guaranteeing a stronger grip to the ground; it is also configured to be controlled remotely for working in confined spaces.
This Mini Robot Excavator has been redesigned in a modular way, so it can be disassembled, inserted through a Ø600 mm [24″] manhole, and then reassembled inside the sewer to clean.
Why choose it?
The Mini Robot Excavator Gatto of Venice is the perfect solution for:
- reach narrow spaces, such as tunnels, sewer pipes and underground canals, and clean them from the debris;
- working at a safe distance, avoiding man entry in confined spaces (with the radiocontrolled version Gatto RC);
- operations of line, sign and pole installation, potholing, daylighting, rehabilitation of sewers and pipes (with the Suction Gatto variant);
- simplify work, limiting the use of manual tools;
- reducing working time, with resulting lower costs.
References: In 2002 the Gatto of Venice produced by Gerotto Federic S.r.l. contributed to the recovery of the “Rii Terrai” (small underground channels), within the Leonardo Project for the renovation of the historic city center of Venice. Together with the Lombrico, another famous mini robot produced by Gerotto, this innovative and multifunctional machine contributed to clear one of the most beautiful places in the world from mud and debris, reducing the annoyance of a more traditional cleaning system.
700mm 28″ Bucket
400mm 10″ Bucket