Mercedes Arocs 8×4*4-4200mm. Euro 6, L-Cab. 8,5 ton front axel. 32 ton. Parable front air rear. 350 liters Fuel tank mounted on right side. ADR.
PTO: Gear box mounted MB 123-10c, MPA low/medium-speed
Mud wings: Original plastic mud wings mounted from chassi supplier.
- Sub frame: Mounted with chassis supplier instructions
- Tank: Volume ca.21 000 liters (4660 Gallon) in two compartments. The tank is cylindrical. Made in stainless steel. Tank approved for 1 bar working pressure (test pressure 4 bar). ADR.
- Tip: Hydraulic tip (up to 45 degrees).
- Water compartment: Saddle tanks built on tank, in Stainless steel EN 1.4301 (304). Volume 3 000 l (660 gallon). Equipped with manhole, vent, fill / drain, and connected to the high pressure pump. Water filling with an air gap. Level indicator with plastic pipes.
- Sludge compartment: Volume 18 000 l (4000 gallon) equipped with overflow protection (Stainless 6 “steel ball). The compartment is fitted with 1st safety valve.
- Manhole: Mounted on top of the tank. Steps on tank for an easy access to manhole. a: Foldable fall protection rail mounted on top of the tank. Air operated. b: Marked every 500 liters. Mounted on the left side