Electric trolley created to move heavy loads in offshore environments with potentially explosive atmospheres.
Trolley ATEX is suitable for safely moving heavy loads in offshore environments and explosion risk areas (Atex Zone 1).
It is made of stainless steel and fire-resistant wood for the loading platform, is equipped with four polyurethane wheels powered by hydraulic drive motors, and has a hydraulic steering system through hydraulic cylinder.
To simplify the use and to guarantee the safety of the operators, Trolley ATEX is remote controlled by a pendant panel that can be worn on the shoulder, and is powered by an IP 65 electric motor. The AGM gel battery operating time is 3 hours and the charge level can be checked on an indicator.
Why choose it?
Working with Trolley ATEX simplifies everyday activities because Gerotto’s mini trailer:
- can move loads up to 3 TON on slopes up to 5%;
- can work at a range of temperatures from -20°C to +45°C;
- its painting is specifically made to last in offshore environments;
- thanks to its small dimensions, it can pass where bigger trailers or cranes can’t;
- is easy to control from a distance.